Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Annapolis Regatta - 2014 Season Closer



Congrats to the 3V Sailing Team on a nice 3rd Fall Season ending. The regatta experienced variable winds and our co-coach Will Becchina kept spirits up and pushed the team to a very respectable performance. Bravo. My 2014 soccer season ended so I could not attend this regatta - but my thoughts were with my friends all the time.

Here is the agenda for 2015:

- bi-weekly get together : regatta rules to discuss strategies, etc..
- sailing movie night 
- sweaters , pinnies, and t-shirts reorders
- work on new flyer for the spring season 2015

Important news: My bro and me saved up some money and with the help of our family purchased a  used 25' sport boat called the Elliott 770. Philippe and me are pumped to go sailing this coming Spring and take some of our 3V sailing team friends out to surf with the big A-sail off the carbon retractable bowsprit. More about it later...




No comments:

Post a Comment